Win a Kobo Aura HD or a Kobo Arc!
Here is your chance to win either a Kobo Aura HD or a Kobo Arc. There will be 2 prize winners one for each item selected at random.
- Kobo Aura HD offers the highest-resolution screen available in an eReader today. At 265 dpi, the spacious 6.8″ Pearl E Ink touchscreen offers 30 percent more reading surface and the closest experience to print-on-paper – showcasing text and high-resolution images beautifully.
- The device’s 1GHz processor makes page turns fly and is the fastest eReader on the market – 25 percent faster.
- Kobo Aura HD has 4GB of storage (expandable up to 32GB) to easily store thousands of eBooks, and has a battery life of up to two months, making it the perfect eReader.
- The highly responsive eReader easily accesses the internet with a Wi Fi connection to browse the Kobo eBookstore.
About the Kobo Arc
- Reads you like a book – Like a good book, this is the tablet that you won’t be able to put down this summer – whether you’re reading the next bestseller, playing your favourite games, or watching your must-see TV series.
- The Kobo Arc’s 7” high-definition display delivers crisp, sharp text, and its 1.5 GHz processor make it easy to enjoy a highly-responsive, ultra-fast web browsing and multitasking experience.
- This Google-certified Android 4.1 tablet has access to the Google Play™ store, which offers more than 700,000 apps and games, with much-loved pre-loaded apps like Facebook®, Twitter®, Rdio®, Zinio®, and PressReader®.
- The device’s 16-million colours, brings photos and videos to life, and with front-facing speakers with SRS TruMedia®, a built-in microphone, and high-resolution 1.3 MP camera, it’s perfect for taking photos and videos.
- The Kobo Arc offers up to 10 hours of continuous reading or video play, and two weeks on standby.
- Kobo Arc’s exclusive interface, Tapestries, allows users to collect and curate content of interest in dynamic, visual Tapestries by “pinning” content to the home screen.
- The Discover Ribbon leverages a cross-media recommendations engine to recommend related content based on the items pinned to Tapestries. The more users collect in their Tapestries the more the Kobo Arc learns what they love and provides them with more engaging content – an engaging new way to discover content from eBooks, movies, and TV shows, to music, web pages, and more.
- AGREEMENT: No purchase is necessary to enter the Contest. The act of entering the Contest constitutes acceptance of the Contest Rules and the decisions of the Contest judge.
- CONTEST: Log onto WhatsYourTech.ca, complete the “Win a Kobo Aura HD or a Kobo Arc” online entry form and submit your entry by following the instructions found at the site. The contest starts at 12:01 am Eastern time (ET) on Sunday, July 21, 2013 and closes on August 18th, 2013 at 11:59:59 pm. All entries must include your full name, e-mail address, mailing address, and ten-digit telephone number. Entries received on-line shall be deemed to be submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. ”Subscriber” is defined as the natural person who has registered for products or services with WhatsYourTech.ca. Void where prohibited.
- ELIGIBILITY: To enter and to be eligible to win, entrant must be a legal resident of Canada (excluding Quebec residents) and be over the age of majority. Selected entrants must correctly answer a mathematical skill testing question. Full rules available on the contest site. Employees and their parents, siblings and children, and persons domiciled with an employee of any of the Contest Sponsor, their agents, parent, affiliated or related companies, subsidiaries, divisions, prize Sponsor, and promotional and advertising agencies and administrators, are ineligible to enter.
- PRIZES: There will be two (2) winners. Approximate prize value Kobo Aura HD is $169.99 and Kobo Arc is $199.99 Prizes consist of one (1) Kobo Aura HD and one(1) Kobo Arc. Dealers may sell for less. Prize must be accepted as awarded. The Prize may not be sold, transferred and is not convertible to cash. Contest Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the Prize in whole or in part in the event that all or any component of the Prize is unavailable.
- GENERAL: On or after August 18th, 2013 at approximately 4:00 p.m. ET, a random draw will take place at WhatsYourTech.ca, Toronto, Ontario from among all eligible entries received during the Contest Period. The odds of winning a Prize will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period. WhatsYourTech.ca, acting reasonably, will attempt to contact the potential winner by telephone or email within two (2) business days after the draw. In the event the potential winner cannot be contacted within 2 business days after the draw, he or she will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner will be drawn. Proof of identification must be provided upon request. Limit of one entry per person.
- RELEASE: All entries are subject to verification. Contest Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole and absolute discretion, to require proof of identity and/or eligibility (in a form acceptable to the Contest Sponsors) to participate in the Contest.The signed form must be received by Sponsor within 48 hours of notification or the prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate entrant. Failure to provide such proof in a timely manner may result in disqualification
- ERRORS: The Sponsors and their suppliers are not liable for lost or stolen entries or inability to process entries, web site downtime, and inability to access the web site, or any virus or other damage incurred by contestant’s computer system.
- BANNING: The sponsors may, in their sole discretion, prohibit any person from entering any contest whom they believe to be abusing the rules. Such abuse includes entering false information and entering more than once.
- CONTEST: Subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations. By entering this Contest, each entrant consents to the collection, use and distribution of his/her personal information by the Contest Sponsor for the purposes of implementing, administering and fulfilling this Contest. Contest Sponsor will not sell or transmit this information to third parties except for the purposes of administering this Contest.
- PRIVACY: Any inquiry concerning the personal information held by the Contest Sponsor should be sent to WhatsYourTech.ca at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference Win a Kobo Aura HD or a Kobo Arc.