Update your social network profile with a self-portrait, a group shot or an image of a favourite landmark as easily as you update your status.
The Samsung MV900F features a Flip-out Display that rotates up to 180º. Shoot from up high or down low to create a striking and powerful composition. No more awkwardly angled profile shots. Gesture Shot lets you control zoom and shutter functions when the camera’s out of reach, while the Beauty Palette feature helps you achieve the look you want to show off. Ready? Press the SMART LINK button to wirelessly upload your new photo to your favourite social network.
- AGREEMENT: No purchase is necessary to enter the Contest. The act of entering the Contest constitutes acceptance of the Contest Rules and the decisions of the Contest judge.
- CONTEST: Log onto WhatsYourTech.ca, complete the “Win a Samsung smart camera MV900F!” online entry form and submit your entry by following the instructions found at the site. The contest starts at 12:01 am Eastern time (ET) on Friday, May 16, 2014 and closes on June 15, 2014 at 11:59:59 pm. All entries must include your full name, e-mail address, mailing address, and ten-digit telephone number. Entries received on-line shall be deemed to be submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. ”Subscriber” is defined as the natural person who has registered for products or services with WhatsYourTech.ca. Void where prohibited.
- ELIGIBILITY: To enter and to be eligible to win, entrant must be a legal resident of Canada (excluding Quebec residents) and be over the age of majority. Selected entrants must correctly answer a mathematical skill testing question. Full rules available on the contest site. Employees and their parents, siblings and children, and persons domiciled with an employee of any of the Contest Sponsor, their agents, parent, affiliated or related companies, subsidiaries, divisions, prize Sponsor, and promotional and advertising agencies and administrators, are ineligible to enter.
- PRIZES: There will be one winner. The winner will a Samsung smart camera MV900F. Approximate price $384.64. Dealers may sell for less. Prize must be accepted as awarded. The Prize may not be sold, transferred and is not convertible to cash. Contest Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the Prize in whole or in part in the event that all or any component of the Prize is unavailable. Limit One entry per person.
- GENERAL: On or after June 16, 2014 at approximately 4:00 p.m. ET, a random draw will take place at WhatsYourTech.ca, Toronto, Ontario from among all eligible entries received during the Contest Period. The odds of winning a Prize will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period. WhatsYourTech.ca, acting reasonably, will attempt to contact the potential winner by telephone or email within two (2) business days after the draw. In the event the potential winner cannot be contacted within 2 business days after the draw, he or she will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner will be drawn. Proof of identification must be provided upon request. Limit of one entry per person.
- RELEASE: All entries are subject to verification. Contest Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole and absolute discretion, to require proof of identity and/or eligibility (in a form acceptable to the Contest Sponsors) to participate in the Contest.The signed form must be received by Sponsor within 48 hours of notification or the prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate entrant. Failure to provide such proof in a timely manner may result in disqualification
- ERRORS: The Sponsors and their suppliers are not liable for lost or stolen entries or inability to process entries, web site downtime, and inability to access the web site, or any virus or other damage incurred by contestant’s computer system.
- BANNING: The sponsors may, in their sole discretion, prohibit any person from entering any contest whom they believe to be abusing the rules. Such abuse includes entering false information and entering more than once.
- CONTEST: Subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations. By entering this Contest, each entrant consents to the collection, use and distribution of his/her personal information by the Contest Sponsor for the purposes of implementing, administering and fulfilling this Contest. Contest Sponsor will not sell or transmit this information to third parties except for the purposes of administering this Contest.
- PRIVACY: Any inquiry concerning the personal information held by the Contest Sponsor should be sent to WhatsYourTech.ca at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference Samsung smart camera MV900F.