Prize Value $379.00
Kensington SD2500T Thunderbolt 3 and USB-C Docking Station for Windows, MacBooks, and Surface; Dual 4K, 60W PD. It’s the ideal laptop docking station for a productive workplace.
- Thunderbolt 3 dock for MacBooks (OS 10.16 and later) and Windows (7, 8, 8.1, 10) laptops equipped with Thunderbolt 3 (Lenovo, Dell, HP, Acer, Asus, MSI, Razer, and more) with transfer speeds of up to 40Gbps; also compatible with USB-C laptops and Surface devices (at up to 10Gbps USB-C speeds) including Surface Pro 7 and 7+, Surface Laptop 3, Surface Books and Surface Go
- Supports 4K Ultra HD (4096 x 2160 30-bit color @60 Hz) to two monitors or 8k @30Hz to a single monitor for Thunderbolt 3; For USB-C devices, supports 4K @30Hz to dual monitors for devices with DisplayPort 1.4 (HBR3) and 1080p@60Hz to dual monitors for devices with DisplayPort 1.2 (HBR2)
- Macbooks with the M1 chipset will only display on one external monitor with any Thunderbolt dock due to limitations of the Apple chipset (for dual monitor see our part # K33620NA)
- Connect your laptop to the Thunderbolt 3 or USB-C port (.8 meter Intel Certified TB3 cable included); connect your dual displays by using the two DisplayPort 1.4 ports with passive DisplayPort cables (see part #K33021WW); if sending the display signal from the DisplayPort to an HDMI monitor, an “active” adapter or cable is required
- 120 Watt Power Supply delivers 60W power to charge your laptop via power delivery 3.0, including 61W MacBook 13” (windows laptops must be designed to support power delivery – Surface devices do); delivers additional power to run peripherals like hard drives, and for charging phones and tablets
- SD card reader and Micro SD card reader (both UHS II SD 4.0); one USB-C Gen2 port (up to 10Gbps with 5V/1.5A charging), three USB-A ports [2 Gen2@10Gbps on the front (one with 5V/1.5A charging) and one Gen1@5Gbps port on the rear of the dock supporting 5V/0.9A], Gigabit Ethernet port; 3.5mm headphone/speaker/microphone combo jack; Kensington lock slot; VESA mounting holes
Official Rules & Regulations :
Win a Kensington SD2500T Thunderbolt™ 3 & USB-C Laptop Docking Station!
AGREEMENT: No purchase is necessary to enter the Contest. The act of entering the Contest constitutes acceptance of the Contest Rules and the decisions of the Contest judge.
CONTEST: Log onto WhatsYourTech.ca, complete a Win a Kensington SD2500T Thunderbolt™ 3 & USB-C Laptop Docking Station online entry form and submit your entry by following the instructions found at the site. The contest starts at 12:01 am Eastern time (ET) on November 30, 2021 and closes on December 26, 2021 at 11:59 pm. All entries must include your full name, e-mail address, mailing address, and ten-digit telephone number. One entry per person. Entries received on-line shall be deemed to be submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. ”Subscriber” is defined as the natural person who has registered for products or services with WhatsYourTech.ca. Void where prohibited.
ELIGIBILITY: To enter and to be eligible to win entrant must be a legal resident of Canada (excluding Quebec residents) and be over the age of majority. Selected entrants must correctly answer a mathematical skill testing question. Employees and their parents, siblings and children, and persons domiciled with an employee of any of the Contest Sponsor, their agents, parent, affiliated or related companies, subsidiaries, divisions, prize Sponsor, and promotional and advertising agencies and administrators, are ineligible to enter.
PRIZES: There will be one winner. The winner will win a Kensington SD2500T Thunderbolt™ 3 & USB-C Laptop Docking Station as detailed on contest page. Approximate prize value $379.00. Prize package as described in contest detail. Dealers may sell for less. Prize must be accepted as awarded. The Prize may not be sold, transferred and is not convertible to cash. Contest Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the Prize in whole or in part in the event that all or any component of the Prize is unavailable. Limit One entry per person.
GENERAL: On or after December 27, 2021 at approximately 4:00 pm. ET, a random draw will take place at WhatsYourTech.ca, Toronto, Ontario from among all eligible entries received during the Contest Period. The odds of winning a Prize will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period. WhatsYourTech.ca, acting reasonably, will attempt to contact the potential winners by telephone or email within two (2) business days after the draw. In the event the potential winner cannot be contacted within 2 business days after the draw, he or she will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner will be drawn. Proof of identification must be provided upon request.
RELEASE: All entries are subject to verification. Contest Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole and absolute discretion, to require proof of identity and/or eligibility (in a form acceptable to the Contest Sponsors) to participate in the Contest. The signed form must be received by Sponsor within 48 hours of notification or the prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate entrant. Failure to provide such proof in a timely manner may result in disqualification
ERRORS: The Sponsors and their suppliers are not liable for lost or stolen entries or inability to process entries, web site downtime, and inability to access the web site, or any virus or other damage incurred by contestant’s computer system.
BANNING: The sponsors may, in their sole discretion, prohibit any person from entering any contest whom they believe to be abusing the rules. Such abuse includes entering false information and entering more than once.
CONTEST: Subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations. By entering this Contest, each entrant consents to the collection, use and distribution of his/her personal information by the Contest Sponsor for the purposes of implementing, administering and fulfilling this Contest. Contest Sponsor will not sell or transmit this information to third parties except for the purposes of administering this Contest.
PRIVACY: Any inquiry concerning the personal information held by the Contest Sponsor should be sent to WhatsYourTech.ca at email@example.com. Please reference Win a Kensington SD2500T Thunderbolt™ 3 & USB-C Laptop Docking Station