The Dream team of Clean!
Approximate prize value $749.99
Come home to freshly cleaned floors with the help of the iRobot Roomba i3+ robot vacuum. Dirt Detect sensors ensure the dirtiest areas get extra attention.
- iRobot’s Roomba i3+ is a stylish new Roomba vacuum packed with advanced features like systematic navigation and self-emptying capability with Clean Base® Automatic Dirt Disposal – emptying its own bin, so you don’t have to think about vacuuming for months at a time!
- AllergenLock Bags capture and trap 99% of pollen and mold.
- The Roomba i3+ has a powerful performance and gives you a comprehensive clean with 10X the Power-Lifting Suction and Dual Multi-Surface Rubber Brushes that pull in dirt, debris and pet hair from wherever it hides, along with an Edge-Sweeping Brush that will take care of the details!
- With Smart Navigation, the Roomba i3+ gets the cleaning job done by navigating and mapping your home in neat rows using state-of-the-art floor tracking sensors to vacuum hardwood and carpet.
- Reactive Sensor Technology tells the robot where it can and cannot reach.
- With Dirt Detect sensors, the Roomba i3+ can focus cleaning where it’s needed most, such as the dirtiest areas in your home.
- Clean with the sound of your voice by pairing the Roomba i3+ to voice assistant devices such as Alexa or Google Assistant!
- The Roomba i3+ offers an upgraded overall cleaning experience with the newly redesigned iRobot Home App, powered by iRobot Genius – making it even smarter!
Official Rules & Regulations : Win a Roomba i3+ Robot Vacuum Cleaner with Clean Base
AGREEMENT: No purchase is necessary to enter the Contest. The act of entering the Contest constitutes acceptance of the Contest Rules and the decisions of the Contest sponsor, which decisions shall be final and binding upon all entrants.
CONTEST: Log onto WhatsYourTech.ca, complete a Win a Roomba i3+ Robot Vacuum Cleaner online entry form and submit your entry by following the instructions found at the site. The contest starts at 12:01 am Eastern time (ET) on Dec 5, 2020 and closes on December 31, 2020 at 11:59 pm. All entries must include your full name, e-mail address, mailing address, and ten-digit telephone number. One entry per person. Entries received on-line shall be deemed to be submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. ”Subscriber” is defined as the natural person who has registered for products or services with WhatsYourTech.ca. Void where prohibited.
ELIGIBILITY: To enter and to be eligible to win, entrant must be a legal resident of Canada (excluding Quebec residents) and be over the age of majority. Selected entrants must correctly answer a mathematical skill testing question. Employees and their parents, siblings and children, and persons domiciled with an employee of any of the Contest Sponsor, their agents, parent, affiliated or related companies, subsidiaries, divisions, prize Sponsor, and promotional and advertising agencies and administrators, are ineligible to enter.
PRIZES: There will be one winner. The winner will win a Roomba i3+ Robot Vacuum Cleaner. Prize value $749.99. Prize package as described in contest detail. Dealers may sell for less. Prize must be accepted as awarded. The Prize may not be sold, transferred and is not convertible to cash. Contest Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the Prize in whole or in part in the event that all or any component of the Prize is unavailable. Limit One entry per person.
GENERAL: On or after January 2, 2021 at approximately 4:00 pm. ET, a random draw will take place at WhatsYourTech.ca, Toronto, Ontario from among all eligible entries received during the Contest Period. The odds of winning a Prize will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period. WhatsYourTech.ca, acting reasonably, will attempt to contact the potential winner by telephone or email within two (2) business days after the draw. In the event the potential winner cannot be contacted within 2 business days after the draw, he or she will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner will be drawn. Proof of identification must be provided upon request.
RELEASE: All entries are subject to verification. Contest Sponsor reserves the right, in their sole and absolute discretion, to require proof of identity and/or eligibility (in a form acceptable to the Contest Sponsor) to participate in the Contest. The signed form must be received by Sponsor within 48 hours of notification or the prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate entrant. Failure to provide such proof in a timely manner may result in disqualification
ERRORS: The Sponsors and their prize providers are not liable for lost or stolen entries or inability to process entries, web site downtime, and inability to access the web site, or any virus or other damage incurred by contestant’s computer system.
BANNING: The sponsor may, in their sole discretion, prohibit any person from entering any contest whom they believe to be abusing the rules. Such abuse includes entering false information and entering more than once.
CONTEST: Subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations. By entering this Contest, each entrant consents to the collection, use and distribution of his/her personal information by the Contest Sponsor for the purposes of implementing, administering and fulfilling this Contest. Contest Sponsor will not sell or transmit this information to third parties except for the purposes of administering this Contest.
PRIVACY: Any inquiry concerning the personal information held by the Contest Sponsor should be sent to WhatsYourTech.ca at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference Win a Roomba i3+ Robot Vacuum Cleaner with Clean Base